Mr Winn's Amazing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://mrwinnsamazingforum.forumotion.com

Half term break Empty Half term break

Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:03 pm
I had a great half term break. I had 2 days where my children were in nursery, so me and my wife went to an Italian restaurant for lunch. I ordered a salad and a pizza, and my wife ordered a bruschetta and pasta.

When we had the kids, we did lots of things to keep them entertained. We went swimming, went for a nature walk, and we went to a soft play area. My favourite was the swimming, but it was very busy! We only stayed there for an hour, but we could have stayed longer.

What did you do over the half term break? Reply below!
Sarah

Half term break Empty Re: Half term break

Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:19 am
I went to funfair with my friends.

We been in funfair so that was scared funfair and i with my friends 4 people

We have great fun day! Stay funfair for 2hours half
so we have enjoy day and we went to mcdolnd foods. But sometime have there scared 😟, next time we won’t go there because i feel amolst sick 🤒 .

Goodbye have enjoy guys!
Muham4dz

Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:19 am
Over the half term I went to the Swindon for 3 days, I went there for a holiday. I stay there with my 2 big brothers his friends. I went to Swindon town there are few people for go walk and lot of people on car not healthy people. Then after went to burger shop and I bought chicken burger with chips and drink, my 2 big brothers bought 2 burgers, 1 pizza and drink. That was lovely days.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum